Here at Spectronics, we are super excited to bring you Boardmaker Online (you can read just how excited we are HERE!)
We all know that to use our technology efficiently we need to upskill ourselves…. So this blog post is designed, as your go to place, to access all the links and training videos, so you can learn everything you need to know about Boardmake Online.
First things first…
The Help & Training Centre in Boardmaker Online might be your first port of call. You can access videos and tutorials directly from this centre. And in fact, this is best and fastest place to go to ask a question about Boardmaker Online as well.
So bookmark this link:
Also, we are putting together some quick training videos here at Spectronics too; so be sure to check out Spectronics Online to find the latest videos about Boardmaker Online.
In the meantime here are some essential links, that will help you get started and/or understand the nitty gritty of the Boardmaker Online.
You might like to watch the quick “Teaser” video I put together, to give you an overview.
Follow this link:
for Frequently-Asked Questions. If you are asking the question, chances are, someone else has too!
If you like written articles and tutorials (rather than watching videos), then these are the best links for you:
Here are some links to some useful videos from the Help & Training Centre on Boardmaker Online.
The full collection of videos can be found here: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/topics/654253-how-to-videos/articles, but I have also included some links to a few key videos.
Videos about using the ONLINE EDITOR:
- Accessing the Online Editor: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1745431-accessing-the-online-editor
- Creating an Activity from Scratch: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1745438-creating-an-activity-from-scratch
- Working with Buttons in the Online Editor: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1745439-working-with-buttons-in-the-online-editor
- Adding a second symbol to a button: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1713136-adding-a-second-symbol-to-a-button
- Importing an image onto a button: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1713135-importing-an-image-into-a-button
- Understanding the Properties Panel: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1722160-understanding-the-properties-panel
- Creating a popup: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1942594-creating-a-popup
Videos about BOARDMAKER ONLINE interface:
- Playing activities: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1621575-playing-activities
- Uploading an Activity (upload activities you created in Boardmaker Studio, or Boardmaker Version 6, to use within Boardmaker Online): http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1643809-uploading-an-activity
- Using a playlist: http://helpandtraining.boardmakeronline.com/customer/portal/articles/1643811-using-a-playlist
Here are the links to the Spectronics Training Videos:
Overview of the main menus:
Finding and editing activities in the Boardmaker Community:
Creating interactive activities in the Online Editor, using templates:
Keep your activities organised in Boardmaker Online, by using FOLDERS.
Use your fabulous Boardmaker Online activities on your iPAD:
Please contact us if you have any questions or specific training video requests.