by AMDi Advanced Multimedia Devices Inc
New generation, new design... gives you more messages, easier access, better durability and affordability with AMDi's Smart series augmentative and alternative communication devices!
Shelf Stock Clearance - Existing stock now available at this reduced price while stocks last!
AMDi’s Smart/128 augmentative and alternative communication device features 128 locations that allow for more extensive communication. As the Smart Series family continues growing, the Smart/128 maintains all of the functions, features and benefits of the Tech Series. Durability and affordability are preserved at the highest of standards.
This device features a transparent top grid which can be easily removed. With the grid, the Smart/128 is a standard static 128 location AAC device.
Without the grid, the Smart/128 can be used for pictorial communication. This key feature brings an added level of versatility to this AAC device.
New improvements include:
- Quick recording on the device – no more waiting for the light to flash, just press record, select a location, press and record – same as the Tech Series devices.
- Faster response time – redesigned circuitry with a dual CPU processor giving the device the ability to speed up the rate of message response time and eliminating delay time between selecting your location and hearing the message being spoken
- Enhanced sound quality – new amplifier and a 7.6cm (3 inch) speaker giving the Smart Series devices the best sound in the AMDi range
- External level select switch added – on the rear panel of the device – this will give a choice of manually changing levels or using the sensors for overlay recognition
- Overlay Designer Pro software is included with every Smart Series device
- Interchangeable Flash Memory System
External Flash memory storage for the voice messages – each Flash memory card holds up to 6 levels of 128 messages, allowing for unlimited number of levels on each Smart/128 simply by swapping memory cards (30 minutes each)
- Smart Overlay System
Each overlay can be keyed by simply punching a hole in the designated area, using a standard hole punch. This will make changing levels quick and easy. Simply change the overlay and the level is changed accordingly. The Smart/128 device simply senses the hole pattern on the overlay to determine the level. View close-up image of overlays
- Real-Voice high-quality audio reproduction
- Time-Lock recording control technology
- Light-touch water resistant membrane panel
- Light-weight and portable (shoulder strap included)
- Removable top grid for easy cleaning
- Rear mounted volume and level controls
- Low battery indicator light
- Rechargeable battery included
- Screw-secured battery-door for tamper resistant operation
- 128 single messages per level or free formed grouped messages
- Optional carrying cover and/or deluxe carrying case available
- Handle for easy carrying
- Optional mounting plate and metal stand
- External speaker and record jacks for increased flexibility
- Optional interchangeable keyguards for grid patterns with 4, 8, 16, 32 and 128 locations per grid
- NEW! Now includes Overlay Designer Pro software to create interchangeable Smart Overlays (no need to punch holes in overlay).
- Record and playback 128 messages per level on a light-touch membrane panel
- 6 levels for up to 768 independent messages (per flash memory card); Smart Overlay System can activate each level automatically
- Standard message length of 2.25 seconds per message (total of 28.8 minutes)
- Each location is a square picture size of 1.3 cm (0.5 in).
- Smart/128 with 6 Levels
- Keyguards Bundle (4, 8, 16, 32 and 128-location keyguards)
- Standard Carrying Cover
- Resource CD and Overlay Designer Pro with USB Flash Programmer for editing and uploading sound files to the Flash memory card from a PC.
This product comes with a 90 day manufacturer’s warranty.
Videos about Smart/128
View / Download
Smart/128 is targeted at the following age ranges:
- All Ages
Smart/128 is designed to foster development in the areas of:
- Use of assistive technology
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and technical support visit:
Add items to your shopping list for creating an online quote, or purchasing them securely online.
Simply "tick" the boxes next to each item then click "Add Selected Items to List".
Freight free shipping anywhere within Australia or New Zealand!
Prices are listed in Australian Dollars