GEWA Programmable Infra-red Transmitters
Make everyday life easier with a robust trainable infrared remote control to control many devices including TV, DVD, stereo, air conditioner, or any infrared controlled electrical devices
GEWA’s trainable infrared transmitters are robust, powerful and easily accessible. They allow the user to operate and control virtually any infrared controlled electrical appliance in his or her environment.
- Most work with the transmitting range of 10-30 metres
- Trainable infrared remote control that “learns” functions from other IR transmitters (for TV, CD, video, etc.)
- A range of models to learn and store from 1 infrared sequence/function to as many as 256 commands, set up on various number of “levels” or “pages”
- A range of models from 1 button to 18 buttons
- Programmable macros to send two or more infrared sequences with one “button”
- Easily accessible with direct access by pressing built-in buttons or by switch scanning with externally connected switches on some models
- Some models able to interface with a PC via serial or USB to allow PC users to transmit infrared signals to their infrared environmental control systems
- Some models allow you to back-up the learned infrared function memory to a PC for later programming.
The GEWA range includes:
- PROGress (No longer available) – A dynamic colour display handheld transmitter based on an iPAQ personal data assistant, accessible by touch screen or external scanning switches and customisable with different “pages” with up to 256 infrared functions memory
- Control PROG – 18 button handheld transmitter with 241 infrared functions memory accessible on 10 levels with switch scanning support
- Access GEWA PROG – A larger version of the PROG III with a mounting bracket adapted to suit persons with cognitive or motor problems and/or visual impairments. It features 36 larger 19 mm buttons which can be overlayed with symbols, 205 infrared functions memory accessible on six levels with switch scanning support.
- GEWA PROG III Module (No longer available) – A PROG III designed to be controlled and programmed by a PC with a serial data cable
- Control 18 – Simpler version of the Control PROG 18 buttons, 81 infrared functions memory accessible on five levels
- Control 10 – Handheld transmitter with 10 buttons, 36 infrared functions memory accessible on four levels
- Big Jack – Designed for access with switches, it features six built-in switch jacks and six infrared functions memory
- Mini PROG IR-5SP – Handheld transmitter with six buttons, 20 infrared functions memory accessible on four levels
- Micro Jack PROG IR-3SP – Designed for access with switches, it features two built-in switch jacks and three infrared functions memory
- Micro PROG IR-1SP – Small, simple one button, one memory handheld infrared controller
- PROGress Star USB – A PROGress module designed to be controlled and accessible from a PC via USB, also accessible with up to two external switches
- PROGress Micro USB – A PROGress module designed to be controlled and accessible from a PC via USB
- Control Star USB – Similar to the PROGress Star USB but designed to be used with third-party communication/Environment Control software; also accessible with up to two external switches
- Control Micro USB – Similar to the PROGress Micro USB but designed to be used with third-party communication/Environment Control software.