Clicker 6 builds on the acclaimed support features of its predecessor. Basically it’s new features mean more student independence and less teacher time required! And who wouldn’t want that!?!
- Quick Start Screen: means the student is able to start working straight away and can access their favourites list, the word processor and recent activities directly from this intuitive start up screen.
- Click and Edit Books: Enables students to independently create their own talking books and presentations!
- Enhanced Picture Support: There are now over 2500 pictures, Clicker Paint is now fully integrated into the program and webcam support is available to quickly and easily import photos into your Clicker documents.
- Clicker Wizards: Follow the step-by-step instructions to quickly create personalised reading, writing, matching, labelling, speaking and listening activities. Now what used to take you hours of programming can take seconds – literally!
- Immediate Access to Learning Grids: No need to login, access hundreds of free resources instantly from within Clicker! This is SUCH A GOOD IDEA!
Whether you are working in mainstream education or a special needs setting, Clicker 6 is the perfect tool for helping all your students achieve reading and writing success. Check it out! We’d love to hear your feedback.
Oh – and just announced – Crick have kindly donated an unlimited School site licenceof Clicker 6, valued at over $3500, for the Inclusive Learning Technologies Conference closing session prize pool – very cool!