So MUCH more than just an online version of the much-loved Boardmaker software. Top reasons to upgrade …
- You can ditch the CD! No more CD-wars. No more looking for lost CDs! No mare having to wait for the replacement for your damaged CD to arrive!
- Includes all 25,000 PCS symbols – including the high-contrast symbols and sexuality symbols (which can be turned on or off as required). No need to buy additional Addendum Collections. And guess what else? When new symbols are created they will just appear in your Boardmaker Online account with new symbols being created every month now!
- Bringing in other images and photos is so easy. All part of the same search. Search for a symbol, images on your computer or dive out to the web all from the one search dashboard.
- All of your existing Boardmaker activities can be uploaded and used. No need to re-create them in Boardmaker Online. Whew right? Like seriously … Whew!!
- And YES! The PODD communication books on CD can be opened in Boardmaker Online. So if you own PODD and have a Boardmaker Online subscription, you can upload the PODD pages to your account and edit and print.
- And NEW! You can now send your Boardmaker activities to an iPad!! A great way to share activities with students, parents and other colleagues.
- You don’t have to be online to use the activities created. If you want to use them offline, download them onto your computer hard drive for offline viewing.
- Track data about how the student is progressing. Viewable by all on your team with a school or organisational subscription.
- Still print whenever you want. Just as you could with the CD-based version. With the added bonus of being able to print from any computer, anywhere, directly from your web browser.
- With Organisation-wide subscriptions, instructors can assign activities to multiple students. Students can also be assigned activities from multiple instructors.
Can you still buy CD-based versions of Boardmaker? Sure. But with all of the additional benefits above, why not ask Spectronics for a quote for your school or organisation? Boardmaker Online subscriptions ensure that you and your team are fully up-to-date with the latest features and can access all 25,000+ symbols and ready-made activities as soon as they are released!
Check out what Amanda Hartmann, Speech Pathologist and self-confessed "Boardmaker addict" has to say about this new online version of the program in her recent blog post titled, "Boardmaker Online – Jump on board!"